Rob Lenio is a Senior Consultant with the Physician Services practice of Integrated Healthcare Strategies, a division of Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. Mr. Lenio has experience working in the healthcare industry, including physician practice management and general business development. In his previous role, Mr. Lenio oversaw multi-specialty ambulatory clinics for a large integrated healthcare system where he focused on operational performance, EMR implementation, process improvement, labor management, and enhancement of patient, physician, and staff satisfaction.
Mr. Lenio is dedicated to helping clients ensure their practice is operating at maximum efficiency while their existing compensation programs are market competitive.
His client base is national in scope and includes large multi-specialty clinics, integrated healthcare systems, stand-alone hospitals, prestigious academic medical centers, and children’s hospitals.
Mr. Lenio holds a Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, and a Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration from the University of Minnesota. Professional affiliations include the American College of Healthcare Executives and the Medical Group Management Association.
- Extensive experience in practice management support, including billing, data benchmarking, PQRI measures, Meaningful Use, and quality improvement
- Conducts financial and operational analysis across all physician specialties
- Expert in physician compensation model audits, design, and implementation
- Specializes in fair market value reviews of employment, medical directors, professional services, and management service agreements
- Skilled in total compensation compliance audits